Monday, June 2, 2014

Transfers!!

Hey everyone!! 

Not a whole lot new happened his week, but I have a couple stories! First off, we have transfers tomorrow and I really hope that I don´t get transfered and that I stay here along with Elder Mauricio. We are having a lot of success together and I enjoy working with him, and he´s going home in two transfers, so I think it would be kind of cool to be his last companion. 

Anyways, this week went pretty well and la familia Melgarejos is still really awesome and, as long as everything goes well, we will have their baptisms this Saturday!! So, I also hope I don´t get transfered so that I can see their baptism. And, I did divisions with the zone leaders this week and I went with Elder Valdez and that was a cool and busy day and we got to teach a lot of people. Also, it was the first time I was in my area and had to find my way around without the help of Elder Mauricio. Then, we went to a baptism of the Zone leaders on Saturday with Leandro and la familia Melgarejos and they liked it and I´m excited for this area and for the branch here. 

This week we have made homemade bread and torta frita(which literally means fried cake, but it´s just like a bread thing) and that has been good everynight to end with that. Anyways, I can´t really remember anything else, but if I remember later, then I´ll just put it in the letter next week. 

And, the quote I wanted to put in this week comes from Randall L. Ridd and it reads, "Owning a smartphone doesn´t make you smart. Using it wisely does." Not really a mindblower, but I like the quote. Even though we have technology, we have to use it responsibly in order to get the most out of it! Thanks you to everyone who wrote me this week and I hope to hear from you all soon!!

Les Quiero,
Elder Joshua Clarine
 Elder Andersen, me, Wright, and Kissner(From Left to Right) at the multizone conference

 Elder Morrin(left) Elder Harris(middle) and me representin´ at the conference

 Sofia and Mateo(funny kid) before the baptism

 Us with la familia Gomes before the baptism
Sofia and me after the baptism

 My agendas in the mission compared to Elder Mauricio

No comments:

Post a Comment