Thursday, October 24, 2013

4th Week in the MTC

October 24, 2013

Hola everyone, it is crazy that I have already hit the one month mark!!! This last week just flew by and now I only have 10 days left in the MTC and should get my travel information either tonight or tomorrow. I probably won't have that much to write this week since the weeks are exactly the same in the Missionary Training Center. Every day is just wake up, workout, breakfast, class, lunch, class, dinner, class, bed. So I'm sorry it's not that exciting. I still get to play the piano every day and I had an awesome special musical number on sunday which was fun. The spanish is still rapidly getting better and now I understand almost everything that is said to me even if I can't always reply with the words I want to. I got to be a host yesterday, which meant that I got a 3 hour break from class to help all the new missionaries. We show the new missionaries where their apartments are, where their classrooms are, and then head back to drop off point for more! It was really fun and it was nice to have some variety so a day. That's pretty much all that happened this week, pretty normal except for hitting my one month mark and hosting the new missionaries. I really appreciate all the support I get from everyone and all of the contact that people have with me. If anyone needs my mailing info. just let me know but it will be changing in ten days so I will put the new address in next weeks email. Thank you again to everyone and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Elder Joshua Clarine
 
P.S. one quote from this week was, "Open your eyes before you open your mouth." Meaning that we can't force our opinions on others and before we try to talk to others we need to open our eyes to their lives and make a real connection with them. This is the key for success in developing a relationship anywhere in the world.


The main structure to the stream Elder Clarine studies by.


Elder Clarine with Elder Roundy his Zone Leader who left one week ago

No comments:

Post a Comment