Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Transfers!

October 14, 2014

Hey everybody! 


This week was kind of crazy! On Tuesday Elder Aguirre got bit by something on his lip that made it swell up really bad for the zone conference and it was giant all day until we got back and he put some ice on it and it went back to normal. 

Then, they called us for transfers and told us that both Elder Aguirre and I were leaving Piranè, another whitewash, and that we were both going to be trainers. So, we got all our bags ready and then headed to Resistencia on Wednesday where I met my new companion, Elder Giles. He`s from Heber City, Utah and he´s really cool. So, we had the new missionary training all day on Wednesday and then traveled on Wednesday night. So, I`m now training him in Sáenz Peña!!! I got to come back. But now I am in Centro, like downtown and not in Ensanche. I`m in the big church now. The only problem is that when we got here we didn´t have an apartment. We took the place of sisters and 2 companionships were living right next to each other. So, they changed it to elders, but we can´t live in the same building as sisters. So, we had to look for an apartment for 2 days and finally found one and it´s pretty good. I´ll send pictures when I can. We finished getting everything moved over yesterday. It´s been really cool here working again and being a trainer. 

And, it´s super cool because I`ve already seen Eduardo and his Mom, la Familia Mercaso, Ramirez, and Gomez!!! It´s been so cool. They were all super happy and excited to see me and it was good to see them all again. And to top it all off, it was a holiday yesterday, so everything was closed and we could´t write. Plus, today we didn´t even get a full p-day because we had interviews with President Franco and had to be with him from like noon til 5. But, it´s all been fun. We´ve had grido, icecream, empanadas, pizza, and milanesa this week to get my new companion use to stuff. And, the area has awesome people. La familia Ramirez is really cool and they´ve come to church a couple times and we are now working with her to get married to be able to get baptized. Then, there´s Amalia and her kids that
we´re working with, Carlos and his family, Yamila, and Rodrigo. They´re all the most accepting people that we are teaching and they are all really cool. I´m super excited to work with them and see the success that will come. 


The quote I wanted to add in this week comes from L. Tom Perry again. It reads, "It has been said that someone who is all wrapped up in himself or herself makes a very small package." I love this quote and it made me laugh. We can´t be so conceited that we find ourselves better than everyone else. Humility, even for those who are great, goes a long way and shows true character. Thanks to everyone who wrote me this week and I hope to hear from you all this week!!

Les Quiero,
Elder Joshua Clarine

(His email about sending pictures)
I promise that ´m trying to get them on here...sorry.
Les Quiero,
Elder Joshua Clarine

No comments:

Post a Comment