Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 15 in Sáenz Peña‏

Hola Everybody,

First off, Happy Valentine´s day to everyone!!! This week didn´t have that much happen other than the news on the investigators. Elena, talked to her lawyer and is still trying to get baptized but they are just waiting for a date to actually do it. Carla, Manuel, and Cristian didn´t have their baptism because their Aunt died one hour before their baptism but they still want to so we are going to have it this saturday. Also, their little cousin, Gaston, has been to church a couple times and now he really wants to be baptized with them so we will do his as well. Also, these three boys, Raul, Eduardo, and Mauricio came to church and loved it and told us they all want to come every week and dress just like us, the missionaries, andthey want to be baptized on the 22nd. So I can´t wait to see them progress! But, the only problem they could have is their parents not allowing them to do so, but I have met their parents and they seem really nice and we´ve talked about it before so I don´t really see a problem. That´s pretty much all that happened this week. Sorry it wasn´t more exciting or longer or something this week. 
 
Elder Cannon is awesome and I am super excited for this transfer and for working with him. The only other thing I wanted to share is another quote from Gordon B. Hickley that reads, "Today will never come again. Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need?" I really like this quote and I love how we can apply it, whether in a mission or in real life, that we need to constantly be looking for opportunities to help others. If we just go through our lives and take care of ourselves then we have not really done any good in the world. Thanks to everyone for always giving me support, writing me, and keeping me updated on the things happening in the real world. I hope to hear from everyone soon!
 
Les Quiero,
Elder Joshua Clarine
 
 Next to the coke sign while on divisions with Elder Warth(I forgot to mention that I went to Quitilipì with Elder Warth again for another day. It was really fun) The sign says, "Do you have your Coke for today?"
 Elder Cannon and I with Gaston, the cousin of the Carla and Manuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment